Careers at Waterdown Physiotherapy
Waterdown Physiotherapy is a busy, well established multidisciplinary clinic with a fantastic collaborative team environment. We're currently hiring for the following positions:
Part-Time Massage Therapist
- Full caseload
- Growing community of Waterdown
- Close to major highways
- A great town to raise a family
- Multidisciplinary clinic in business for over 30 years
- Mentorship important at all levels
- Supportive, collaborative team
- We manage all reception, appointments, invoicing, and billing for you using Jane – access remotely
- Full laundry service
- Contact me if you have the same CORE VALUES: Life-long learning, Team collaboration, Community Involvement, Accountability
- Required Competencies: Registered member (in good standing) with the CMTO
Are you interested in joining our team? Feel free to forward your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hannah McCaffery, Physiotherapy Assistant
My name is Hannah McCaffery and I have worked at Waterdown Physiotherapy for 5 ½ years. I started off with a couple of hours on the front desk during evenings. Eventually I got trained to be a physiotherapy assistant as well.
There are always opportunities for growth within the clinic. Gradually I learned more about the front desk like WSIB/MVA billing, health insurance, etc. I really enjoy working for Amber and love the community feeling within the staff. We work great as a team which is important when it comes to patient care.
Ali Almahroos, Physiotherapist Assistant
I started working at Waterdown Physiotherapy last summer. It has been a great experience filled with learning new things in the rehab world and marketing. Also, the team works in a great synergy to provide the best experience to their patients. Lastly, there’re always room to expand one’s knowledge in their field.